Miss Tweedle is no longer "trying to be a domestic goddess"! She IS a domestic goddess, changing new homemakers one blog post at a time!
1. The header and blog button is COMPLETELY changed. I ummed and ahhed for AGES trying to come up with an idea for a design and header that people would recognize as MISS TWEEDLE- my name in LIGHTS! It came to me in my sleep one night- the bright colours, the silhouette, the new tag line and the clothesline. I wanted it to look like old fashioned homemaking was COOL again and savvy and funky and fun! Melissa carried out my design flawlessly and I am really happy with the results.
2. There is a page devoted to "Tweedle Tips" where readers can go to access previous posts with tips and tricks that Miss Tweedle has offered. There are 4 categories of posts that I most often write about: Sewing and Crafts, Cooking and Recipes, Thrifting, Cleaning and Housework. As well as these four, you have an option to jump to posts written by Mama Tweedle or any of the Other Tweedles who have been guest posting here.
4. There is a page devoted to "Tweedle Buzz"- Miss Tweedle is quickly becoming a popular blog and gaining more and more readers, mentions and press. Click on the Tweedle Buzz button found on the left side of the blog if you'd like to see where else Miss Tweedle has been featured.
5. You can now ADVERTISE your blog, Etsy shop or business on Miss Tweedle!! Click on the Advertise button on the menu bar at the top of the blog for more information on how to advertise with Miss Tweedle.
6. Check out all the other blogs Miss Tweedle loves! If you love to read Miss Tweedle, you may like to see which blogs Miss Tweedle reads on a daily or weekly basis. Click on the Daily Reads button on the menu bar at the top of the page to see a list of all my favourite blogs.
7. Read MORE about Miss Tweedle and my journey as a homemaker in the About section. I had a lot of fun with a photo shoot for the redesign of the blog. You will see many of the photos throughout the design, but for the full shoot of Miss Tweedle in her homemaking glory, visit the About section!
8. Follow Miss Tweedle through more social media outlets. Miss Tweedle now has a FACEBOOK PAGE. For more tips, tricks and photos of Miss Tweedle, reminders to read daily posts, shout outs to Tweedlebuds and more, LIKE Miss Tweedle on Facebook by CLICKING ON THIS LINK. You could also click the handy little icon above my smiling face at the very top of the left side of this page. You can also follow Miss Tweedle on Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter OR have daily posts sent to you by email by clicking on the appropriate icon above the Miss Tweedle photo on the top, left side of this page.
I would LOVE some feedback on the new design. Take a look around and leave a comment below! Thanks for continuing to read Miss Tweedle!