We are planning to spend a nice weekend with family as well as attend a big egg hunt for a bunch of kids that Tweedlebud Lainey is hosting. Although Nora won't be hunting for eggs this year, or know what is going on at all, it will be fun for us parents to watch!
I am trying to avoid all chocolate eggs, although I have a serious weakness for Cadbury Creme Eggs. (I may have indulged in a few of them....) Obviously Nora won't be eating chocolate eggs, so I thought I would share with your what will be in her Easter basket this weekend. I bought the basket when we were in the states at Joann's Fabrics and Crafts for 75% off! Steal!!
Most of these are things we likely would have bought regardless of the fact that it is Easter, but putting them in a basket for her and displaying them made me feel festive!
1. Nora's Snuggle Bunny (made by me)- It will be a fun keepsake for her to have for her first Easter and she has already been playing with it and can't get enough of chewing on those ears.
2. A new swim suit- After our trip to Whitefish I realized she has officially grown out of the suit we have for her. I picked this one up at Target.
3. A new sippy cup- We only had one sippy cup for her and I realized that it is nice to keep one in the diaper bag or have a second one on hand when we are going places.
4. Pat the Bunny- Nora is all over touch and feel books and we only have a few, so I bought this one to add to her collection. Not only is it a classic, but it fits with the Easter theme!
5. Hair Bows- You may have noticed that there is a lack of photos of Nora wearing headbands lately. She won't keep them on! It makes me sad because I think she looks so cute in them. I thought I would try putting a little bow clip in the little hair she has. It will probably last all of 3 seconds, but the clips will last until she older and needs to keep that hair out of her face.
6. Bunny Ears- Just for fun- they were $1 at Target.
7. A wooden puzzle- Nora doesn't have any puzzles yet and although they are beyond her at this point, I'm sure she will be interested in them in no time!
8. Plastic Eggs- Because what Easter basket is complete without some kind of egg?! She is going to like playing with these, and they are really pretty. I'll save them for next year and fill them with other age appropriate things then!